The Réno-Maître banner: for a professional renovator
Established in 2002 by the APCHQ, the Réno-Maître banner brings together professionals recognized for their experience, their credibility and their competences.
Réno-Maitre is a group of renovation contractors who certify the professionalism of its members. It is not enough for a contractor to pay to be admitted to the Réno-Maître program. It is rigorously selected for his performances and its works are regularly monitored.
A rigorous selection
To be selected under the Réno-Maître banner, the contractor must:
• Have a proven positive experience in is field
• Possess the financial and administrative resources to achieve its projects
• Satisfy the expectations of their customers
• Commit to do honest business with clients
• Provide courteous and polite service to clients
• Ensure the satisfaction of each of its customers during and after the work
• Keep the site reasonably clean and prevent any accumulation of unusable materials
• Maintain adequate liability insurance for the work to be performed
• Deliver the works on the agreed date or according to the schedule
• Explain to customers the product warranties offered and provide them with the appropriate technical documentation
• Perform the work mentioned to the Contract in accordance with federal, provincial, municipal laws and other regulations
• Use contracts that comply with applicable laws, including a complete description and a detailed assessment of the work that will be performed
• Ensure the health and safety on the site, during all the works in accordance with the legislation in force
Constructions Max Larocque Inc. has been accredited to the Réno-Maitre banner since 2002.